Sunday, March 11, 2012

Let's start at the beginning

There is a Malay saying: "Jauh perjalanan, luas pemandangan" ("The further one travels, the broader one's views/horizons"(?)

Travelling for me is just that - a way for me to broaden my views, to realise that there is a world beyond my front steps, to appreciate life...and I have always always wanted to travel. Well, the opportunity finally came 3 years ago...

That said, the Philippines was as good as an eye-opener as any - marking an "official" start to my life as a traveller!  :D

Image: http://www.haimenonline.com
Over the next few posts, I will be recalling my adventures in the Philippines but before I begin, here's a little "teaser" of what to expect! ;)
6 friends get together for a trip.
They stay in a gay area.
Where people think they are locals.
And there are a lot of gay bars.
One, possibly gay guy, takes a liking to at least 1 of the 6.
The 6 travel across the land and sea and end up on horseback at an ACTIVE volcano.
The 6 very nearly didn’t get back!!!
Stay tuned...for the road once taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment